- 1/3 Cup Macadamia Nuts, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/3 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 4 each 5-6 oz Salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the Salmon fillets in a 9X13 baking dish sprayed with Nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the crust ingredients until well mixed.
- Season the Salmon with salt and pepper and top each piece of fish with an even coating of the Macadamia and Coconut Crust and bake on the middle oven rack for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
If you have any left over macadamia crust, toast it at 400 degrees for 6-10 minutes, stirring often until golden brown. It is also very tasty served sprinkled over Spicy Pineapple Glaze topped Salmon or tossed into a salad for a sweet addition.
Spicy Pineapple Glaze Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 ea 8 oz can Crushed Pineapple in Pineapple Juice
- 1/2-1 Tsp Cajun Seasoning