At Red Lobster, we’re committed to making every guest’s dining experience an exceptional one, including our guests with food allergies. Dining out can be a challenge for those with allergies or specific dietary requirements, which is why Red Lobster is proud to offer an allergen menu to help you make more informed choices. The special menu outlines the common allergens found in our dishes, including seafood (clams, crab, crawfish, lobster, oysters, scallops, shrimp, and fish), wheat/gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, and soy.
When dining at Red Lobster, please make your server aware of your allergies. Our expert crew members and managers can provide you our allergen menu that will help you select a dish that meets your individual needs and answer any questions you may have.
As the place for fresh, delicious seafood, Red Lobster’s guests with shellfish or finfish allergies should be especially aware of the following:
- If you are allergic to one type of shellfish, you may be allergic to other types of shellfish too.
- If you are allergic to one type of finfish, you may be allergic to other types of finfish too.
Our menus typically only list the primary ingredients in each dish.
- Some of our combination seafood recipes contain multiple types of seafood ingredients and these ingredients can vary based on Red Lobster’s industry-leading standards for quality and freshness.
- Dressings and sauces may contain different types of seafood. For example, Caesar Salad dressings and Worcestershire Sauce may contain anchovies.
- Please reference the most up to date allergen menu by clicking here…
Since all of our dishes are prepared-to-order at Red Lobster, our normal kitchen operations may involve shared cooking and preparation areas. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that any menu item can be completely free of allergens.
If you have a question about a specific item on Red Lobster's menu, please ask to speak with a restaurant manager. If you’re at home, please call us at 1-800-LOBSTER (800-562-7837), Monday through Friday (10:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET), or send us an email.