As part of our team you’ll enjoy a comprehensive package of Total Rewards from Red Lobster. The industry-leading package includes your pay, benefits, paid time off and perks.
Life & Accident Insurance
- Comprehensive Medical coverage
- Dental and Orthodontia coverage
- Comprehensive Vision coverage
- Prescription Drug coverage
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Wealth Building Benefits
- Life Insurance up to 6 times your salary
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Red Lobster (401k) with company match at 1 year on up to 6% of earnings with variable contribution rate
- Company Paid Retirement plan after 1 year
- 5 days of vacation after 3 months of employment
- 10 days of vacation at 1-4 years of employment
- 15 days of vacation at 5-9 years of employment
- 20 days of vacation at 10-14 years of employment
- 25 days of vacation for 15 or more years of employment
** Some Total Rewards offerings involve meeting service or other requirements.
- Weekly pay; quarterly bonus
- 35% Dining Discount at all Red Lobster Locations
- Adoption Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Student Loan Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Product & Service Discount (includes auto/home insurance, computers, cell phone, etc.)
Thanks to our focused management team structure, along with automated systems and corporate support, your hours are always reasonable. That means quality of life: something we promise all our managers. Because our hearts are in the right place — and often that's at home. Operating hours are between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m., which is shorter than many other restaurants.
Red Lobster is proud to be a leader in recognizing the value that diversity offers throughout the restaurant industry.
Read more about our diversity policy.